Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Be yourself

One of my favorite things about this city is how individual people are. We have a wide variety of cultures and mixes of people from all walks of life. I met Aliza on the subway, and after starring her down for 5 minutes I finally approached her on the Bloor/University platform. She got her coat from Anthropology in New York and the rest of the clothes were vintage finds. The conductor hat and red 3/4 sleeve jacket with yellow jumper underneath are what got me. I love it when people take risks with color, especially in winter.

I was walking down the street and b-lined it to Marcell's jewelry. I bought a necklace from him that he carved himself. I was also overtaken with lust for his beautiful mane of hair. I love a man who knows how to care for such a coif. In his culture having long hair is the norm, I think one should always stick to their roots and be themselves.

Signed
F to the T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers