Monday, April 13, 2009

Nada Shepherd

The first model that walked down the runway walked with energy and conviction. There were green lights in the background and "I want to fuck you like an animal" blaring in the background. Her chosen colours were plum and dark leathers. The big stand outs for me were the leather tights and all the fringe the models were covered with.
My new favorite look. Socks and sandals..well let's not get carried away people, I'm not talking Birkenstocks and hiker socks, I'm talking open toe pumps and socks to match the outfit. I've done it many times and I love the sleek look of it.
The contrast of Leather coats and chiffon is something I never really thought of..go u boys and girls mix and match different weights of materials all you want NADA said it was okay.



Signed,
F to the T



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers