Monday, April 6, 2009

Joeffer Coac

Joeffer's draping and fit are amazing and lets not forget the SHOES. The shoes were making me drool the whole time.

To visit his site to go:
http://www.joeffercaoc.com/index.html
Poofed selves were all over the UK when I was there last year, which means that they may start to show themselves in Canada in the near future. Joeffer's shirt is a prime example of how to wear a poof in the sleeve, pair it with a slim waste which gives the allusion of slimness (do be careful not to look too football player'ish).
A mini poof sleeve paired with a very structured vest.
Great fit in a spring jacket. Shinny and slim-fitting with beautiful trousers. Can you ask for anything more in life.
I really liked this models hair..I know, I know I shouldn't be focusing on the model, I just think it looks so smart. As for the outfit the layering is great. Something that can be done everyday to look eclectic yet well put together.
Beautiful colors for spring. A loose fitting, color, high neck shirt with grey basic slacks. A compliment to any wardrobe.

All I have to say is I wish I owned this coat. I have a complete weakness for high collared clothing, it makes me feel so powerful when I wear it, like the evil step-mother from Sleeping Beauty.
Shiny, shiny, shiny.

Signed,
F to the T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers