Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Zoran Dobric

I'm kind of digging Zoran Dobric's unstructured, ill-fitting clothing. The clothing did not exactly float down the runway but the hard pounding 80's electronic music blaring in the background as the models fiercely pumped down the runway warmed my heart. He makes his own fabrics as well, which are fantastic.

his site is http://dobric.tripod.com/

One of my favorite pieces. I am in love with the fabric and the dress. I think a woman of any size could pull this off, which has a lot to do with the tuff fabric, it is very forgiving. Then the dark nylons, my total weakness in woman's apparel.
This type of bag skirt is something to look out for. I would recommend holding out on the animal print if your not a size 2, but the puffed out skirt and over-sized accessories are perfect.
I know this picture is less then perfect but the pants are what I want everyone to see. Yes, everyone, skinnies are on their way out, wide leg pants are heading in.
Love this dress it has an almost vintagey feel. Would wear it everyday if I owned it...well maybe if it were more of a scoop neck. The emphasized waist line is great for showing off curves, the satin skirt and the wide arms are great for adding a bit of flair.

These last two pictures are of my favorite model. Okay fine you caught me, his name may be Jussi and he may just be a good friend of mine, but that's besides the point. Zoran did a pretty good job at dressing his men. The second look does it more for me, but I had to add them both of course.

Signed,
F to the T

1 comment:

  1. can sort of see myself in the front row way to the right

    ReplyDelete

Followers