Tuesday, March 24, 2009

LGFW-people coming together

Rosey Edeh- I feel like a total fool but she is one of the hosts of ET Canada, and I didn't even know it at the time. I don't have cable so I guess that excuse is good enough. Anyway, Rosey was enjoying LGFW with her beautiful daughter. Her coat is Rick Owens.

Micha-Her coat was bought in LA from Nicola Burt, it is a perfect cut on her. I'm not usually a fan of coats with pattern, but alas I am proven wrong once again. Micha was young and bubbly, the coat fit her personality as well as her age perfectly.
Jordan Porter (left)-Who is a fashion editor for one of my favorite magazines of all time, FASHION Magazine. Again didn't know who she was until i did a little google'ing. Wearing a Chanel jacket and a Maram Keyhani necklace.

Maryam Keyhani (right)- A jewelry maker in Toronto (http://maryamkeyhani.com/) is wearing a shirt from Fawn on Queen St. I did a little google'ing again and her jewelery is amazing.
Michelle-Pants are Stella McCartney, bag Louis Vutton and jacket is a vintage find.
Tim- Strutting H&M.

Signed,
F to the T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers