Thursday, March 26, 2009

Personal Highlights

What I am going to be posting for the next few days is my personal highlights from LGFW. I took all of these photos myself. So, yes, that means I sat in a sea of cameras, romantically known as 'the pit', and wrestled my way to a spot where I could see the models and snapped as many pictures as I could. 'The pit' is exciting, scary and exhausting, I would only recommend the experience if you don't mind being elbowed in the face or squished between strange men (and yes most of them are men because it seems to be a male dominated industry). I may write commentary on my experience in the next week or so if I can get my thoughts organized.

Also, I am aware that most of the photos may not be of the best quality, but I really did try, and you can see the progression of quality as the shows go on. I was not able to make it to all of the shows (because of an upsetting camera incident that if you follow me on Twitter would have heard all about), therefore I am mainly going to talk about the shows that I attended.

Thanks everyone and I hope you enjoy my take on LGFW (the good, the bad and the ugly).

Signed,
F to the T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers