Friday, March 27, 2009

Travis Taddeo

Travis Taddeo studied at College LaSalle in Montreal and it just so happens that I know someone who studied with him there. Personal 'connections' aside I thought his collection was still a little immature. I liked some of the clothes I just didn't totally get some of them either. Why have random blue patches on everything? I guess as a connecting mechanism, but I really don't think that connections should be that obvious or electric blue. Also I've never been a fan of black and white together, I know that may sound weird but it's kind of euro-trash to me.

What he does do well though is a skirt showing of a ladies behind. Each skirt looked amazing and I would like to find a black mini by him because I know that it will hug my curves nicely. A black mini with black tights, one of my fav combo's and Taddeo did it nicely is his collection.

To see more of his collection go on to his site (the site is really nice actually),
http://www.travistaddeo.com/collection_w.html



Black mini, looks hott. Any woman could pull this off.
This, I'm convinced, would also work so well on curvy women.

Not a fan of the top but love the skirt.
He had an extensive men's collection, yet this was the only outfit that appealed to me.

Signed,
F to the T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers